» Pickling Tank (For Pickling Plants)
Pickling Tank (For Pickling Plants)
Our range of pickling plants / tanks are made from
chemical resistant thermoplastic and are welded with butt fusion and hot gas
extrusion technology. These pickling tanks are available in various shapes
and sizes to suit the batch and continuous pickling, needs for industries
such as wire, cr mills, sheet metal components and pipe mills.
Some of the features of our Pickling Plants /
- 100% Leak Proof.
- Tank designed on CAD-CAM Auto Desk.
- Practically Weldless 90 deg "FUSION WELDING" at the bottom
corner of the tank.
- Tanks fabricated with "FUSION WELDING PROCESS" Design.
- Tanks Joints are practically jointless & erosion Proof.
- Incorporate Environment-friendly high efficiency Fume extraction
- Inspected and tested with Imported High Voltage tester.
- Shivas Polypropylene tanks are designed on RITA
Tank Building Software module. Standard DVS 2207 laid down by German
- Superior FUSION welding at joints makes it 100% leak proof.
- Quality assurance at joints makes it 100% Leak Proof.
- M.S Structures for tank undergoes sandblasting process which
strengthen the bonding life between M.S Structure and FRP.
- Available in all dimensions as per customers demand with connections
like drain and overflow.
- Tanks are cost effective with minimal rejection and are maintenance