» Fume Extraction System
» PP Pump
Polypropylene pump we are offering an extensive
range of polypropylene pump (type asp), which are widely appreciated for its
high efficiency and flexibility. These are used in plants for effluent
treatment, water treatment and many other applications such as :
- Pickling in steel rolling mills
- Scrubbing of corrosive gases such as Cl2, F2, I2, SO2, SO3, CO3, NH3
- Drugs & pharmaceutical industries
- Filter press for dyes
- Electroplating, descaling
- Chemical, fertilizers, paper and pulp plant
- Thermal and automic power plant
- Rayon and staple fibre plant, copper zinc smelters
- Caustic soda plant, TiO2 plant, steel plants
Our Range Has The Advantages Of Less Space
Requirement, Interchangeability Of All Components And Many Others Such As :
- Volute and Impeller are injection molded polypropylene materials
with smooth passage.
- Economical to transfer corrosive liquids.
- Shrouded vanes of open impeller constructed to handle slurries.
- Temperature range from 0 - to 80 Deg can handle by PP MOC.
- Temperature range from 0 - to 130 Deg can handle by PVDF MOC.
The centrifugal pumps are easy to operate, in which
the electric motors rotates the impeller mounted on shaft. It ensures best
efficiency by guiding the liquid smoothly through volute casing and impeller
and back plat.
- Small size bare.
- Fitted with seal / gland or Teflon bellow mechanical seal.
- Shaft is of SS-304 / 316 with ceramic coating (Teflon coating
- Very economical models as pumps are made with minimum parts.